View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terbear
Co-Guild Leader

re: Legion Mythic 5mans and Raiding

I have it atm as this, Snarl-dps, Delph-heals, Ash-heals, Riven-heals, Lori-dps, Cass-dps, Van-tank, Ap-tank, myself as dps, and Wickedlight-dps. That is 10 people to start raiding. I know snarl, ash, cass, van, ap, and myself are geared enough for EN normal, maybe some heroic bosses. If you can let me know your ilvl either by commenting here or in-game please so I know where we are on gear. Also days raiding looking like Fri/Mon 8-11pm server.

Snarl22

Arms, and friday monday woud be the ideal days for me to raid, time isn't really an issue for those days.

I don't care much on the days & times.  Although I have been raiding Sat & Sun nights.  I would prefer the earlier times - 7:30 am classes come awfully early!  

Terbear
Co-Guild Leader

Well another issue is what days are people available to raid or prefer to raid. Any day works for me. Also times, was thinking either keep it the same at 8-11 server time or change it to 7-10 or 7:30-10:30. Only reason for the thought on changing time is because my dad sleep on the couch and I'm normally playing on the couch.

Riven76

My druid is ready to go as Resto, but in the interests of a well-rounded heal team I will get Testament (Holy) leveled asap.

Resto Druid, right now my ilvl is 864 :p

I could level my other healers if you want me too, I have a priest, shaman, and monk.

I can bring whatever you need.  I have dps.  I have disc priest that can sub in if we raid on Thurs when Delphius can't.  But I have a shaman now.  It won't replace Keb, but maybe it can heal some???

-Cassanndra

Delphius confirms, unless you need dps & Ballinasloe...

Loriculus
Officer

Moonkin Moonkin Moonkin Moonkin Moonkin Moonkin Moonkin Moonkin

Lori

Terbear
Co-Guild Leader

This is to see who all is interested in doing mythic 5mans and possibly raiding in the very near future. If interested reply you toon and specc you prefer to run as. If your class only does dps just list the class instead of specc if you want . Thanks! Hope to see all who want to run soon!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forces That Be Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum